Why You Should Relocate To Liberty Hill, Texas
Thursday March 25th, 2021
Thinking of relocating to a new area? You aren’t the only one. With more jobs going remote – and staying remote – homebuyers have the freedom to move where they want to, whether that’s down the road, outside town or to a whole new state. Texas has a lot going for it, and Liberty Hill even more so.
Orchard Ridge has a prime location that takes advantage of it all, plus resort-style amenities, community gardens and a healthy lifestyle. Here are a few of the compelling reasons why you’ll love living in this small Texas town.
- No state income tax. Texas is one of the few states that does not have a state income tax. That’s more money in your pocket for the things you want.
- Lower cost of living. Did you know that the average cost of living in Texas is lower than the U.S. average? That gives you more freedom to live life the way you want.
- Longer growing season. For gardeners, mild winters means a longer growing season. In the Austin area, the average frost-free season is from February to December, giving you 10 months to grow vegetables, herbs, flowers and more.
- Mild winters. While the Austin area does experience the occasional freeze, the average winter temperature for the area is below 68 degrees Fahrenheit. You can certainly forget the snow shovel and ice scraper.
- Small town living. Liberty Hill is a charming area, with quiet streets and quaint living. But that doesn’t mean you’re missing out – there’s still plenty of delicious restaurants and things to do in the area!
- Nearby Austin. Located just north of Austin, Orchard Ridge isn’t too far from anything. You can still head in to the city for shopping, night life, live music and those famous Austin tacos.
- Hill Country views. The area surrounding Liberty Hill is breathtaking. Rolling hills, bright blue skies and fields of spring wildflowers are something you’ll only find in this part of the Lone Star State.
- Conveniently located. Orchard Ridge is right where you want to be. H-E-B is just down the road for grocery shopping, plus the new Northline development is also nearby, so you can get all of your errands done in one stop.
Sound too good to be true? It’s all right here in Liberty Hill. You can experience Orchard Ridge, as well as tour model homes, virtually by visiting our gallery. But it’ll take your breath away when you see it in person for the first time. To learn more about everything this community has to offer, join our Interest List.